Saturday, January 6, 2018

Third Points Update

Hi All,

The third points update for the Side Duels and Challenges has been posted.

Things are really starting to heat up with multiple entries in the Black Powder duel and several others now kicking off.

PLEASE send me an email to challengesideduels@gmail.com when you collect points for your duel. I'm having to track back through posts and find qualifying entries which is a laborious and potentially error-prone way to go about things. At times I'm not 100% sure if a post should be included or not.

As always, please check the points and make sure they're correct.

Cheers,
Millsy The Duels Wallah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Millsy! I wanted to wait for my bonus round before sending you my update but you did all the work already

    ReplyDelete